Pip's Apple Slice
- 3 or 4 apples
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 125g butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a large bowl, cut up the apples.
- Next, add self-raising flour, sugar and salt, and mix together, coating the apples well.
- Melt the butter, then mix in the egg and the milk.
- Add to apple mixture, mix well and pat into slice tray.
- Top with 2 teaspoons sugar and dust lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake at 180oc for 30-35 minutes.
- This month, we share our top tips for safe towing this show season.