Horses and People

We share your passion

Available worldwide by subscription and in Newsagents and select stores in Australia.
App Store - Logo Google Play Store - Logo

So you want to be a course designer?

August 2012 by Terri Langdon

In order to course design you need to achieve your qualifications with either EA or PCAQ. This will give you the necessary insurance cover required and also offer you invaluable information and support.


For a level 1 accreditation with Equestrian Australia (EA) you first need to be a member of the state branch such as EQ or ENSW etc. For the purpose of this article I will refer to Equestrian Queensland (EQ) as it is my home ground. Both the EQ and EA websites are great sources of information, and a good first port of call.