Equitent, by H-Line Structures, combines the stability of solid buildings with the flexibility of portable solutions.
Our Riding Halls (Arenas) and Lunging Halls (Round Yards) not only have impressive aesthetics and supreme functionality, but also meet the highest of Australian safety standards, including protection against wind, fire and snow.
The modern products in the Equitent series are complemented with versatile equipment options and a comprehensive range of accessories to withstand even the toughest Australian conditions.
Blending the ease of portability with the peace of mind of permanency, Equitent enables you to design the ideal layout for your horse property knowing you can change or expand it when required.
- Our portable structures are fast to construct, easily extendable and simple to relocate.
- Our sturdy frame is designed to handle high wind, snow load and, as pictured above, can be built 1,300m above sea level in any region, including the Highlands of Europe.
- Our portable structures are designed to meet Australian engineering standards and fire certification, and will be built specifically to your terrain and wind conditions.
- Our fabric sides allow for terrific cross-flow ventilation and protection from the elements. They provide shade and reduce wind flow, while allowing natural light and views of the surrounding environment.
- The use of high quality materials and well thought out construction ensure durability, robustness and longevity.
From Shelters, to Riding Arenas, to Round Yards and more, H-Line Structures has got your equestrian asset covered!
Our portable structures come in different sizes and can span across several fenced areas to suit your property.
They can be easily adapted for use as paddock shelters and for group housing when you want to allow your horses to have a ‘central meeting place’ where they can find shelter, eat and socialise with other horses.
If you are interested in discussing your requirements or ideas, feel free to contact us any time on 0428 937 301 or email email@example.com.